Loading...

Sunrise Smoothie

Sunrise Smoothie
Sunrise Smoothie
Amy from My Name is Snickerdoodle here! One of my favorite things about summer is all the fresh fruit in season!  I typically will buy whatever is on sale and freeze it.  Last year I shared how I did flash froze my strawberries and peaches so we could have them on hand throughout the summer.  They were great for desserts and smoothies!

I’ll typically make my kiddos a fresh smoothie 3 mornings a week and they love to help.  It’s a great way to get them into the kitchen!

This Sunrise Smoothie was voted the most favorite so it’s in the rotation quite often!  It’s really refreshing and super easy!
Sunrise Smoothie
 


Author: 
Ingredients
  • 2 Cups Strawberries, Frozen
  • 1 Cup Pineapple Chunks, Frozen
  • 1 Cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
  • 2-3 Cups Orange Juice
Directions
  1. Place ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
  2. Depending on how thin or thick you like your smoothie depends on how much orange juice you'll use.


Source: Mandy
Advertisement