Loading...

Veggie Bars

Veggie Bars
Veggie Bars
Veggie Bars are a great food to serve at any party. Think baby showers, game day food, or dinner parties. They are sure to be a hit!

Veggie Bars


Hello dear readers from Mandy’s Recipe Box! We at MadeFromPinterest are tickled pink to be back at Mandy’s great site!

Last month we guest posted here on my sister Tracy’s Homemade Marshmallow Fondant . If you missed it, then make sure you check it out. It seriously was beautiful! And today it’s my turn to bring you an eye-catching appetizer so let’s get started! Are you famous for a specific recipe that you have? Four years ago, my husband and I moved from Southern California to Utah and soon after I was invited to a potluck brunch. Wondering what I should bring, these Veggie Bars came to mind. Back in California, I had made these a lot and my friends were probably very used to them. But now we were in a new neighborhood and a new community and that meant that all of my recipes were new! YES! I was going to bring these Veggie Bars. I arrived early carrying these beautifully colored, eye-catching bars and the hostess oohed and aaahed appropriately. She had never seen them before. See what I mean? My old recipe had become new! As the guests arrived, these veggie bars were the topic of conversation and I now became famous because of this veggie bar recipe. Martha would be proud. If you’d like to become rich and famous too, okay maybe not rich, but maybe famous for these bars, make these for your next event!

Veggie Bars
 

Author: 


Ingredients
  • 2 packages crescent rolls
  • ½ cup mayonnaise
  • ½ package ranch dressing mix
  • 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
  • Grated cheese
  • Suggested Vegetables: cauliflower, diced broccoli, diced zucchini, diced carrot, finely grated celery, diced red peppers or green pepper, diced green onion, cut tomato, diced


Directions

  1. Roll out then press down your crescent rolls into a jelly roll pan with sides.
  2. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Blend together mayonnaise, dressing mix and the softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Spread over cooled crust.
  3. Then just start layering whatever veggies you have chosen over the entire crust - garnish with a little grated cheese

Source: Mandy
Advertisement