Loading...

Loaded Coffee Breakfast Smoothie

Loaded Coffee Breakfast Smoothie
Loaded Coffee Breakfast Smoothie


Looking for the perfect on-the-go breakfast? This Loaded Coffee Smoothie is a coffee lover’s dream come true. Packed with whole grains, fruit, protein, and (the best part) coffee, it has everything you need to get out the door and fully functioning in just 5 minutes!

LOADED COFFEE SMOOTHIE FOR BREAKFAST

I got into the whole healthy smoothie thing a few months ago when I moved in with my boyfriend. Suddenly I was making breakfast for two with a time limit of about five minutes, and that’s when I discovered the beauty that is a smoothie. A nutritionist by trade, I like my smoothies to be healthy and energizing, but being a night owl at heart, I needed something that required little to no effort in the morning. So when I came up with this Loaded Coffee Smoothie, I knew I was onto something big.

HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED FOR A COFFEE SMOOTHIE:

  • 1 banana, previously sliced and frozen
  • ½ cup (120 mL) strong brewed coffee, chilled
  • ½ cup (120 mL) milk (any variety)
Advertisement